CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

WINTER WONDERLAND

 
Christmas is gone, but the memories will last a life time.  One of those memories will be our visit to the Atrium at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. 
 
It was truly a Winter Wonderland at the Atrium with the most beautiful decorations.  I used the Winter Woodland and Christmas Noel Cricut cartridges for my layout.  The title can be found on page 66 of Winter Wonderland, cut at 2" on Real Red card stock (CS).
 
The reindeer is cut from Christmas Noel at 5" on brown CS.  I used a holly to decorate his neck.
Everything was mounted on 12" x 12" designer paper from the DCWV Christmas combo stack.  I used Flip Flaps by Close to My Heart to add more pictures to my layout.
The rocking horse was cut from Christmas Noel at 3-1/2" on red CS.  You can't see it clearly, but there's Stickles on the bottom rockers and the word "wonderland. "

 I cut the holly from Winter Woodland on page 41 at 1" on green CS and then embossed them with the Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder (EF) by Stampin' Up.  Also added red Stickles to the holly.  Then I used them as photo corners for my pictures. 
 
The poinsettias from Winter Woodland on page 40 were cut at two different sizes, 1" and 2" and then I also embossed them with the Petals-A-Plenty EF.  Added red Stickles to the yellow center.  The green leaves were embossed with the Swiss Dots EF. 
The Flip Flaps are a great way to add lots of pictures to your layout and they are glued to the outside of the 12 x 12 page protectors.  A red velvet ribbon was tied around the top picture. 

I was able to use a total of 16 pictures on this layout.  I hope you will be motivated to scrapbook your holiday memories.  I am challenging myself to finish 0ne more layout by the end of the week.  Enjoy the last week of 2010 and stay safe. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...