CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Snowman Top Note Mini-Album

 
 I decided to use up the rest of the 3-D foam stickers by Darice and I made this mini-album.  Super cute and super fast.
 I cut (2) chipboards for the front and back cover of my album; (4) white CS; and, (12) designer paper with the Top Note die by Stampin' Up.  Then I glued the designer paper to the chipboard and white CS on the front and back with a glue stick.
You end up with six pages.  I then added the 3-D foam stickers from Michaels, cut a few mats and glued them to the pages.  Leave room to add your pictures of the holidays.
Next, I punched a large hole with my Crop-A-Dile on the top left corner of each of the pages.  I added a metal ring through all the pages and tied lots of ribbon on the ring.

 
Like I said, quick and easy and super cute!  You can make these as stocking stuffers for everyone to add their own pictures of CHRISTMAS!  They are easy to carry in your purse so you can show off your holiday memories.  Hope you liked it.  Come back and visit some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...