CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Top Note Snowman Box


 This is a quick and easy treat box to create.  I cut two pieces of Real Red CS with the Top Note die on the Big Shot.  I used the polka dot impressions folder and ran both sheets through the Big Shot.  Glued one to the front and one to the back of the box.  The snowman and snowflakes are 3-D foam stickers by Darice which I found in the dollar section at Michaels.

Punched holes on both sides of the box with my Crop-A-Dile and tied grosgrain red ribbon.  Fast and easy and so cute.  If you want the instructions for the box, please email me or leave a comment and I will forward them to you.


 You can fill your treat box with candy, a gift card,
jewelry, etc.  They make nice little Christmas
gifts for neighbors, teachers, co-workers, 
and anyone you want to wish a
Very Merry Christmas! 

1 comments:

cricutmomof2 said...

Hi Erlinda I would love the instructions for this,I need to make 25 goody bags for my husbands work and 12 for my moms work, this would be perfect.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...