CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 03, 2010

Welcome to Las Vegas!

Amalie is one of the foreign students that I had the pleasure of meeting last night.  I taught six young ladies how to make the lunch bag scrapbook.  Each one had a different theme and Amalie chose to make hers a Las Vegas scrapbook.  I loved how she used the black glitter card stock for her cover.  We cut the letters for her name on the Cricut using the Plantin  Schoolbook cartridge.
She used designer paper, flowers and rhinestone brads to decorate one of the bags.
Here she used a pre-cut Top Note and the two-step bird punch from Stampin' Up.
Here's a scrap piece of black glitter paper which she embellished with red glitter stickers from Michaels.  Great job Amalie!
I'm very bad with names so please forgive me if I don't post your names, but these beautiful ladies are from Denmark and Slovakia, I think.  Rachel (far right with the red scarf) is hosting these foreign exchange students.  There were five students, but one left before I could take her picture.  I want to thank each of them for attending the class and allowing me to teach them what I have a passion for.  

I hope to see them again and to get to know them better as they tell me they will be here until next June. 

Welcome to Las Vegas ladies!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...