CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TOP NOTE GIFT TAGS

Don't throw away those Christmas cards that you received this year.  They make beautiful gift tags.  Here's a neat tip that you might want to use.
 
Just cut off the front of your cards.  Then place the Christmas card on the Top Note die and cut out a scene from the front of the card with the Big Shot.

If there is writing on the back of the front of the card, then cut a matching Top Note card stock (CS) piece to cover it up.
Score the Top Note scene that has been cut from the card at about an inch.

Use sticky tape to attach it to a plain-colored piece of CS also cut out of the Top Note.  Use a 1/8" circle punch, cut some ribbon, cord or twine and tie the tag onto the bag.  Super quick, easy, beautiful tags and its good for the environment.  Let's all recycle our Christmas cards and save those tags for next Christmas!


Thanks for visiting my blog. I started my blog four months ago on August 31, 2010,  and never thought I would be so excited about blogging.  It has truly motivated me in so many ways.  I use my blog as a journal to document what I love to do and love to share with you.  I also see it as a legacy that I am leaving for my children.

1 comments:

cricutmomof2 said...

I love your idea, I love to recylcle and this is a good way to do that. Now I can't wait to buy the Top Note.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...