CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHRISTMAS JOY!

 
Every year Jennifer Pereda opens her home to host a Christmas party for the Las Vegas Stampers.  This year was so enjoyable and lots of fun.  It truly was a "JOY" to celebrate the Christmas season with friends.  For this layout I cut out the word "Joy" from the Wild Card Cricut cartridge on red glitter card stock (CS) at 4-1/2 inches.  I used one sheet of designer paper from the DCWV Christmas combo stack which had the tree already imprinted.  To the tree I added glitter brads and to the gifts I added buttons. 
 "Christmas" was cut from the Christmas/Noel cartridge at 1-1/4" with the shadow key.  The numbers for "2010" were cut from the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge on green CS at 1-1/4".  The holly was one I had left over from yesterday's post.

Red CS was used to cut the picture frames, two at 5" and one at 4" from the Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge.  Then I ran them through the Big Shot and the Petals-A-Plenty  embossing folder, which has become one of my favorites.  I added green Stickles everywhere to give my layout that special Bling effect.
I am almost finished with all my holiday pictures.  All I need now is the very day of Christmas pictures which I need to get developed.  I will make it a goal to scrapbook them before the end of the year.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you make one of your New Year's resolutions to take more time to "scrapbook."   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...