CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

GETTING READY


"It's beginning to look like Christmas, all around the house ..."  Have you started decorating your home for the holidays? 

  
Our family started getting ready yesterday by setting up the dining room table.  We're still not sure where we will spend Christmas, but at least our table is set.
 
We put up the tree and tonight we will be decorating it.  My granddaughters are so excited.  They invited a few friends over and everyone helped set up the tree.
I love to decorate the house with lots of Poinsettias.  They are a traditional symbol of Christmas for me.
 
This is my first gift to wrap and I needed some gift tags so I decided to make my own tags.
Two Tags bigz die (#115954, $21.95)
With the Sizzix Two Tags die I cut out about  16 tags on the Stampin' Up Big Shot to use on my gifts. 

I decorated my tags with snowflakes and punched scallop circles and added ribbons and cord.  I also stamped "To and From" verse on the back or inside the tags.  Now I'm ready to wrap the rest of my gifts.  

Hope you enjoy decorating your home and wrapping all those gifts you plan to give this Christmas.  Remember to take time to thank God for all his gifts each day.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...