CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Christmas Stand-Up Frame

 
I bought this two-sided scrapbook frame kit at the Scrapbook Expo at  Cashman Center a couple of months ago.
When I got the kit home and looked at it, I was discouraged to see all the pieces it came with.  I procrastinated in making it because I thought it would be too complicated and time-consuming.
 
I was so wrong in thinking it would take long to complete this project.  It took me about 2 hours to finish it and I even took a coffee break.
This is the side view of the frame that stands alone.  Just have to take pictures of my grandchildren little faces to place in each of the snowmen circles.
You can purchase a plain stand-up frame online by going to www.CreativeImaginations.us.  The product number is 17083 and the cost is $7 
I changed the layout on the kit to suit my taste.  I punched the edges of the mats with the Stampin' Up scallop corner punch (one of my favorites), added Stickles to the letters and mounted most of the images with mounting tape.  I also punched holes to the top edge of the frame with my large Crop-A-Dile punch and added lots of colorful ribbons.  The snowman's face also got some wiggly eyes from Creatology.

I enjoyed making this project more than what I expected.  Let me know if you liked it.  Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

cricutmomof2 said...

That is so cute, you did a good job.

Lopezvc23 said...

super cute Erlinda, love your decor!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...