CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

"SNOW MUCH FUN"

 
"Snow Much Fun
"Snow Much Fun," that exactly what we had at the 
Las Vegas Stampers Christmas party hosted by 
Jennifer Pereda.  This was one of many gifts that were exchanged during the White Elephant game.  Unfortunately, I didn't take note of who made the scrapbook page layouts.  Please forgive me for failing to do that.
2010 Noel
Here's another beautiful layout, but my pictures do not do it justice.  In person it is really great.
You & Me
I think this one was done by Jennifer and I had this gift in my hands before it was stolen from me during the game.
There were 16 participating in the gift exchange and everyone's gift was fantastic.  I regret I was unable to take pictures of all of the gifts.
This was the gift I was fortunate to get.  I think this was made by Sherrill Graff.  I am going to permanently hang this in my home because I love the thought that in life we should always "BELIEVE." 

Included with my gift were all of the above lovely cards.  Thank you Sherrill for this great gift.
Greeting Cards Kids stamp set


Sherrill also brought so many beautiful cards to share with everyone and I picked these two.  I own this set and I liked the ideas so much.

Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I loved sharing it with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...