CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Gingerbread Man

My granddaughters and I were going to bake some gingerbread cookies yesterday, but too many things got in the way. Later in the evening I still had the gingerbread cookies on my mind.
Anyways, while cleaning up my craft room I came across the Winter Frolic cartridge by Provo Craft that I bought a month ago and had not even opened it.  I started looking at the images and decided to cut out a gingerbread man on my Cricut machine.
Eventually, I ended up cutting five gingerbread men at 5-inches and they looked so cute.  I really had no idea what I was going to create with them and I'm still undecided exactly how to use them.
I started to assemble them by adding wiggly eyes, coloring their cheeks and nose with red chalk, and tying a red ribbon around their necks.  Also, punched out white dots for the buttons.
I had some leftover mini candy canes, so I placed one on each gingerbread man with mini glue dots.  So now I have five cute little men and I don't know what to do with them.  Maybe I could use them as gift tags or ornaments for the tree.  What do you think?

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.  Thanks for visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...