CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Visit With Santa


Thursday turned out to be a super busy day and I was unable to post my Christmas layout earlier.  But here it is.  I challenged myself to do a scrapbook layout and I'm super happy that I finished it.  Usually I will make a layout, but fail to put pictures.  This time I added my pictures.  Can I get an applause, please?

My granddaughters Angie and Natie visited Santa last weekend and it was magical to see them sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. 

I used sheets from the Christmas Combo stack by DCWV for the background and I cut two 2" x 12" strips for the left edge and bottom edge.
The tree and other images are die cut stickers by Reminisce.  I added tons of glitter and shiny brads to the tree as ornaments. 
The letter to Santa is also part of the paper from the DCWV stack.  This value pack comes with 180 sheets.  I bought it at Joann's for 50% off. 
Used the photo corner punch (#119878) by Stampin' Up for the picture edges and then I ran them through the Big Shot and embossed them with the Petals A Plenty embossing folder (#116824).  I loved the effect it made on the photo corners.
 
Cut the letters for "A Visit With Santa" with the Winter Woodland cartridge by Provo Craft at 1-1/2" using both the font key and the font shadow key.  Decorated the letters with Stickles.

Now I challenge you to start scrapbooking all those pictures you take during the holidays.  Let me know if you're motivated to accept my challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...