CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FAMILY NIGHT OUT

 
Last night we celebrated Emanuel's birthday (my son-in-law) by dining out at Benihana's at the Hilton Hotel. The food was excellent and the service was just as great.
 
Here's Angie, Emanuel, Terry (my daughter) and Natie.  They're smiling because they cleaned their plates off.
Here I am smiling too because the food was so good.  We ate so much we decided to walk it off and headed to the strip.  We were tourists for the evening.  We went to Caesar's Palace to check out the new department store at the Forum.
This is a new store in Vegas.  To be honest I don't know what the H & M stand for, but Wow it is very impressive inside the store.  It is three levels high.  Most of the stores at the Forum are high priced, but this store has some fantastic prices.  I will definitely be going back there soon.
My daughter Terry bought this pretty party dress for only $10.  The prices are unbelievable and the styles they carry are very fashionable. 
 
Here's Natie and Angie sitting patiently while we shop.  Natie was tired and wanted to go home.  It was really nice to enjoy an evening out with the family.  It was a beautiful night and it wasn't too cold.  I went to bed thanking God for his abundant blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...