CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Album

 A few weeks ago I started to make this album, but like so many other projects that I start it got put aside and forgotten.  I don't know about you, but this is a bad habit I have to admit I cannot break.  

Well, at least this project finally got finished and I like the way it came out.
 It's a lunch bag mini-album like the others that I have made and posted, except this one is especially for Christmas.
 I plan to put lots of Christmas pictures and save the Christmas cards that our family receives inside the pockets of the paper bags.
On the inside back cover I created a pocket to save more memories of our Family's Christmas 2010. 

Well that's it, got to go and finish some other neglected projects.  God willing I will be back tomorrow and I hope you will be back too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...