CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 04, 2010

One Card In 8 Minutes

 Wow the weekend is finally here! Last night we met with my friend Teri Baxter (Close To My Heart Consultant) to make Christmas cards.  We made six cards and the goal was to make one card in 8 minutes, NOT.  It took most of us about 20 minutes per card.
 All six cards are beautiful as you can see.  All the materials were from Close to My Heart.  The stamp set and paper we used is called Workshops On The Go "Mistletoe."
 
Teri will be starting a 6-8-10 card club ( 6 cards in about 8 minutes each for $10) beginning in January 2011.  If you're interested in joining,  you can contact her at stamphearts@yahoo.com.   Or visit Teri's blog at http://themidnightartist.blogspot.com.
 I loved the embellishments that we used on the cards.  It is called Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment..

I cheated a little by using the Scallop Trim corner punch from Stampin' Up on most of my cards.
On this card we stamped NOEL, first generation, second and third.  I really liked this effect.
I thoroughly enjoyed this workshop.  I like all of the cards I don't know if I want to give them away.  Okay, maybe just 0ne.  

Hope you have a safe blessed weekend and come back soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...