CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

CHRISTMAS DAY LAYOUT

 
Well I met my goal for the end of the year.  I finished scrapbooking all of my Christmas pictures for 2010.  As you can see, Santa paid us a special visit and stayed for breakfast. 
Opening gifts on Christmas morning is always so exciting and chaotic.  Watching my granddaughters gleaming with joy is even more magical.
 Supplies used on this layout:
DCWV Christmas Combo stack
Embellishment Kit by Studio Decor
Christmas/Noel Cricut cartridge
Joyful Chip Shapes by KI Memories
Stampin' Up Scallop Trim Corner Punch

As we come to the end of this year, I want to  thank you for sharing your precious time with me.  Most days, I post during the morning hours and I have a cup of coffee by my side.  It's like I am sharing a cup with you my special internet friends.  I hope you will continue to stop by in "2011." 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...