CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

VERSATILE AWARD


Forever Young cartridge, Page 72, cut @ 8 1/4"
While blog hopping yesterday I saw so many wonderful ideas.  This cute little purse caught my attention and I decided to case it.  It was posted on Kelly's Memory Craft blog (#5 on my list).  Check her blog for this adorable little purse.   

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!

I received this award from Cecy Garcia and Lisa Monter.  I would like to continue honoring all the talented ladies who share their creative ideas on the web.  It takes time and dedication to maintain a blog and I feel we ALL deserve a standing ovation.
Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who sent it to you!

2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3.  Reward this to 15 bloggers.


The 7 things about me:

1.  I am addicted to stamping and scrapb0oking, but isn't
     everyone!
2.  I am a hoarder of these two crafts!
3.  I have been a Stampin' Up demonstrator for 10 years.
4.  I have been to Italy and it is FANTASTICO!
5.  I have been on two cruises and I'm planning another one.
6.  I worked for LAPD for 38 years and now retired.
7.  I love my family and I'm very proud of my two sons and
     one daughter.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey, i just tried my first hand at making a purse yesterday with the forever young cart....Boy i need practice, it's not near as awesome as this one...I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

Adorable purses and congrats on your award. I found you through Alex's linking party and I'm now following.

Emily said...

Thank you so much for the blog award! I love your blog and am now following :)

Victoria said...

Thanks for the blow award! Im now following you too!

Kelly said...

thanks for you awards....love you projects....also thanks for thinking of me....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...