CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES


Good Monday morning everyone!

As you know, one of my favorites are butterflies and I love to use them on my projects.  I think they are one of God's most beautiful creations. 
Beautiful Butterflies (#114507)
For this birthday card I used Stampin' Up's Beautiful Butterflies.  You can cut four different sizes of butterflies so the possibilities to create with this die are endless.
For the base of the card I used kraft card stock (CS).  Then I mounted Pretty in Pink CS cut at 4" x 5".  I measured 2" from the bottom of this piece and cut from the edge to the middle (2" mark) to form a triangle.  Using the Sending Love (#117153) designer paper (DSP) cut at 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" repeat the same as steps to form another triangle.
Cut a piece of Real Red CS at 1" x 4" and using the Scallop Trim Border punch (#118402) punch a strip to add to the top of the card.  For the butterfly I used the Sending Love DSP.
Back view of butterfly
To form the antenna of the butterfly I used black crafting  wire which I taped to the back of the butterfly with clear Scotch tape.  

I added a pearl to the head of the butterfly and its ready to fly.  Tomorrow I have another butterfly card using the Beautiful Wings embosslit.
 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you can come back again. 

Embossed hugs, Erlinda


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...