CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

PETAL CONE DIE

Although the weather was not the greatest here in Vegas, my weekend was wonderful.  My daughter had a Tupperware party Friday night and my son Eddie was serving up the margaritas.  Everyone had fun.  Then on Saturday morning, I attended a Women's Retreat that helped me reflect on myself.  Later that day the house was filled with friends who came to make Easter cards.  I enjoyed their company and it looked like everyone enjoyed making the cards.  Sunday started out with attending church and listening to an inspiring sermon.  Later, I attended a free Crop (I love Free) so my entire weekend was filled with special moments and for this I am grateful.
Petal Cone BigZ die (#121810)
One of my newest toys is the Petal Cone die by Stampin' Up.  I am amazed at how many things you can make with this great die.  I tried my hand at making three projects for you to view.  I was inspired by my upline Sandy Hancock and all the great projects she posts. 
I made two carrots with the die. The first one had the cute bunny on it.  The bunny was created with different Stampin' Up punches and it was easy to make.  The second carrot is made with two Petal Cones glued together to form a box. 
This is a side view of the carrot box which can be filled with lots of Easter candy.  I embossed the box with the Swiss Dots embossing folder, but you can't see it very well in this picture.
The last project is actually my favorite.  Yes this corset was also made with the Petal Cone die.  In addition to the Petal Cone die I used the Fancy Box die to cut a box and then glued the Petal Cone cutout to it.  This project would be ideal as a party favor.

Hope you like the ideas and I will definitely be posting more projects made with this fantastic die.  Enjoy your day and please come back again.

Sending you Embossed Hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...