CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

BLISS

Webster's dictionary describes "Bliss" as:  1.  great joy or happiness  2.  spiritual joy; heavenly rapture.  "Bliss" is the name of this stamp set which is one of the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) sets that are free with any $50 Stampin' Up order. 

Butterflies are one of my favorites, so when I saw this set in the SAB catalog I knew I had to get it.  I stamped both the butterflies and motif with red ink on white card stock and then I cut out the butterflies with scissors.  On this card I used red rhinestones.
Bliss (#123217)

Sale-a-Bration ends at the end of March, so if you want to get this stamp set for free you need to do some shopping before the end of the month.  Hopefully you will decide to visit my Stampin' Up website @ www.erlindastamps.stampinup.net, and place an order.  Or you can contact me through email @ www.erlindastamps@gmail.com.



Same card made with Perfect Plum and Pale Plum CS.  I added lots of tiny pearls to both the motif and the butterflies.  Stamped the word "friend" from "You're a Gem" stamp set (#122270).

Not a very good picture, but I wanted you to see the pearls. 

Framed Tulips embossing folder (#121809)

This is the embossing folder I used on both cards, Framed Tulips.  It gives the cards a very elegant look.  I hope you liked these cards.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment. Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your weekend, and please come back and visit anytime.  

Embossed hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...