CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PAPA & MAMA LAYOUT

When I bought this kit I knew I wanted to dedicate it to my father and mother.  I could not believe the price on this kit which I picked up in the clearance aisle at Michaels--only $2.99.  It is a Recollections "My Ancestry." 
The kit did not come with the bottle caps or the metal keys.  Those I had in my "at home" collection and I thought they went really well with the layout.
I think I've acquired a love for clocks and watches while making this layout.  I love the way they look.  The black lace ribbon was also from my own collection.
The die cuts in this set are great.  The antique look just drew me to buy it.  I added game spinners by Tim Holtz's idea-ology collection to the clock and it gave it that special touch.
The beautiful butterflies were another reason this designer paper caught my attention since butterflies are my favorite.
I added this beautiful black satin pleated ribbon, that I forgot where I bought, but it went really well with this layout.  I was glad I was finally able to use it. 
Now I just have to find pictures of my parents to place on this adorable layout.  I may have to twist my sister's arm to get her to send me some pictures since she has most of my parent's albums.  

Well that's my project for the day.  I hope you liked it and are motivated to create something yourself.  Thanks for visiting and come back soon.

  Sending you embossed hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...