CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 07, 2011

HAPPY EASTER !

Good Monday morning everyone.  My crop on Saturday was a success.  I want to thank all the ladies that attended and especially Lisa Monter for all her help.  Please visit Lisa's blog @ www.cricutmomof2.blogspot.com. 

This is the Easter layout that I had prepared to show my guests.  They liked it so much they asked me to plan a class, so check my calendar for an upcoming class.



Stampin' Up Springtime Vintage designer paper
Martha Stewart punches
Cricut cartridge A Child's Year
Cricut cartridge Easter 2010

Hope you liked the layout and maybe consider attending my class.  I would love to show you how to make this project for Easter.  Thanks for taking time to visit.

Embossed hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...