CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Beautiful Card Holder - Part II

This is the second half of my card holder.  I can't believe how nice this card holder came out.  I've decided to schedule a class on how to make this card holder, so check my calendar of classes. 
For some of the embellishments I used the Cricut cartridge Lyrical Letters, which has great phrases. 
The front and back covers of the card holder are chipboard covered with the designer paper (DSP) called "Lady Couture" by DCWV.  I used the DSP from this stack for my entire card holder. 
This is the last page and the inside of the back cover, but my decorating didn't stop there.  I wanted to make sure the back cover was just as stunning as the front.
I love the elegant vintage look, guess I can say it takes me back in time.  I hope you enjoyed this project and if you live in Vegas, Nevada, I invite you to come to my class.  

Come back and visit me soon.

Embossed hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...