CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

SCALLOP CIRCLE CARD

Sending Love DSP (#117153)
I recommend you check out the Clearance Rack at Stampin' Up's website for this beautiful specialty designer paper (DSP).  It is called "Sending Love" and the package contains 12 sheets of 12 x 12 DSP.  At only $4.99 a package it is truly a bargain.
Scallop Circle (#113468)
To make this scallop circle card I used a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Real Red CS folded in half.   With the scallop circle die I placed the CS slightly below the cutting edge to keep it from completely cutting at the fold line. 

Flower Folds (#115970)
Next, I used the Flower Folds die to cut the smaller three flowers out of the Sending Love DSP.

With the 1/4" hand-held circle punch I punched all around the front of the scallop circle.

With the rectangle punch I punched two slits at the top of the scallop circle and inserted white grosgrain ribbon to create the "cheaters" bow.
The DSP is double sided so I alternated designs and mounted the three cut flowers to the scallop circle, added a white silk flower and a pearl to finish my card.  Hope you like it.

Thanks for visiting and come back again soon.


Embossed hugs, Erlinda


1 comments:

abby said...

me encanto, la felicito esta hermosisima.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...