CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

My Shadowbox Tray

I bought this shadowbox a few months back, and the best thing about it was that it was in the clearance shelf.  I love it when I find a bargain.
The shadowbox is a product of 7 Gypsies.  The other embellishments I used were hodgepodge that I've accumulated and could finally use on this project. 
I lined several of the sections with designer paper by K&C Company.  I think its very pretty paper.  I also used this paper for the butterflies.
I punched out the butterflies with the Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punch and then I sprayed them with Shimmer Sparkle by Tsukneko.
The ribbon and keys give my shadowbox tray 
a very Victorian look and I love it!  I'm thinking I want 
to make another one fairly soon.

Hope you liked this creation and if you think of 
anything else I could add to it, just leave me a comment.  Thanks for visiting and come back soon.


Embossed hugs, Erlinda

4 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

le quedo hermoso erlinda!! voy a tener que comprarme uno jajaja.
cecy

cricutmomof2 said...

That is really cute. The girls like their picturtes taken huh? Love it

abby said...

esta hermosisimo erlinda, me encanto para mis niñas, voy a tratar de hacer uno.

Erlinda Ramirez said...

Cecy, Lisa and Chiquis, I appreciate your comments. Your kind words give me encouragement to continue posting on my blog.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...