CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HOLE IN ONE!

At our last visit to St. George, Utah, we took my granddaughters to a family fun center to play miniature golf.  They loved it and I had a great time taking pictures. 
Unbelievable, but Angie made a "Hole In One" and she was really excited.  I laughed so much that day it will stay in my memory bank for a long time.  The letters for "Hole In One" were cut from Plantin SchoolBook cartridge.
At Scrappin' Time I was able to use one of their die cuts to cut two black filmstrips to which I added my 2 x 2 pictures.  Love the way this came out.  Now I regret not cutting more of these filmstrips, oh well I'll just have to pay them another visit.  Also used Stampin' Up's photo corners punch to embellish the photos.
I used some of the pictures as pockets to store the rest of my pictures.  I cut the golf ball shapes on the Cricut from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.  Then I glued them to the pictures inside the pocket.  I also used this cartridge to cut the green golf course. 
After playing miniature golf, the girls wanted to run around in the play area where they went wild.  I added ribbons to the letters and sprinkled lots of stars on my 2-page layout.
Again you can see I pulled out the extra pictures from the picture pockets.  The circle golf balls make it easy to pull them out.
I glued two pictures back to back and glued two golf balls together to hold them.  This is one side of the pictures.

And this is the other side of the pictures.  This is a great technique when you have more pictures than you can put on your layout.

I want to thank all of you that have become my new followers and a big "THANK YOU" to MOMO.  I am grateful for this great opportunity that she has created for so many of us.

Well I hope you will let me know what you think of this layout and please come back to visit soon.

Sending you embossed hugs, Erlinda

4 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

I like it!! I have an award for you on my blog go and check it out!!
cecy

Cheryl said...

I love your layout! It is very bright and colorful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I am now following you.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

Hello! Love your layout! Very cute! Love the colors. I was sent over by Momo and glad she did. I am your newest follower. Come stop by my blog as you can have a chance to enter to win a cartridge. Last day to enter is tomorrow.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98@gmail.com
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This layout is fabulous! I love the colors and the filmstrips! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...