CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beautiful Card Holder - Part I

On Monday,  I got together with my friends Lisa and Emily to make a spiral card holder.  This is Part I of my completed card holder.  I decided to post only half of the pages today and tomorrow I will show you the other half so that this post wouldn't be so long.  

I was very happy with how my card holder came out.  I used the new "Lady Couture" stack by DCWV.  I fell in love with this designer paper when I saw it at Michaels.  As you will see it has some gorgeous designs.
The card holder has a calender for each month of the year with space to write in birthdays, anniversaries, important dates, etc.  Thanks to Lisa, who printed out the calendars for us.  It has a pocket for each month in which you can save cards for those special occasions.
I embellished each page with flowers, rhinestones, pearls, ribbons, etc.  I used red and black card stock for the base of each of the pages.
I used a 3/4" black binding wire by We R Memory Keepers and with the "Cinch" bound all the pages together.  Or I should say, Lisa did all the hard work and bound the holder for me.  Thanks again Lisa. Please visit Lisa's blog @ http://cricutmomof2.blogspot.com
We've reached the half way point, so what do you think so far?  I'm ready to start another one as soon as I get some free time.  I promise to post the second half tomorrow, so come back and visit.

Embossed hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...