CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 04, 2011

CRUISIN' INTO SPRING

Tonight is the St. John Neumann Church "Cruisin' Into Spring" dinner/dance.  I was fortunate to be on the decorating committee and this was my assignment.  I used the Life Is A Beach cartridge by Provo Craft to cut out all the letters and images on my Cricut to decorate the board.

I started out by gluing the waves to the board.  Now I had no idea as to the measurements or exactly what I was going to do.  I think by the grace of God I managed to use everything I had pre-cut to come together.
These were some of the images I precut and used on the board. 
Now this is the almost completed board.  Yesterday, when I took the picture I came back home to cut some more images.  I felt it still needed a couple of more items. Doesn't look too bad for a novice or what do you think?
I will be adding a few more of the above images.  I'm really excited about the dinner/dance. We sold over 150 tickets so its going to be well attended.  Who knows I may get asked to dance.  Oh well, a girl can dream.  I  am looking forward to a delicious meal prepared by reknown Chef Gustav Mauler from the Spiedini Ristorante.
 
My fabulous weekend starts tonight and then on Saturday I'm hosting a free Pizza Crop.  Heaven knows what God has in store for me on Sunday.  Hope your weekend is also blessed.  See you again next week and thanks for dropping by.  

Embossed hugs, Erlinda

1 comments:

cricutmomof2 said...

Wow, you did a great job. Have fun tonight

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...