CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

BAPTISMAL CARD

I am involved in our church's baptismal ministry and I work with families wanting to baptism their children.  It is a process of approximately three months and I work closely with the parents in preparing for the Sacrament of Baptism.  At times it feels like its taking too long, but I finally have a family that is ready.  I wanted to make them a card to congratulate them and this is what I made. 
Lattice BigZ Trellis (#115958)
This is the Lattice die from Stampin' Up which I cut out on the Big Shot in Chocolate Chip cardstock (CS).

From the lattice shape I cut out a cross.  
Top Note die (#113463) and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (#120175)
Also used the Top Note die and cut out the image on the Big Shot.  Then embossed the Top Note with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (EF).
Took a 4" x 5" piece of Vanilla CS and embossed it with the Framed Tulips EF to give it a beautiful frame.
Crosses of Hope (#120567) and Modern Label punch (#119849)
Using the stamp set Crosses of Hope I stamped the verse in brown ink and shaded the edges.  Then mounted it at the bottom of the card.  Added a few rhinestones and my card is done.

Well I'm praying that God blesses this baby at her baptism.  It makes me feel good to know that I was a part of this baby's initiation into God's family.

Thank you for stopping by, have a great weekend, and may
"God Bless You."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...