CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 04, 2011

TRI-SHUTTER CARDS


Open card
It's Friday and boy did this week go by super fast.  I was able to accomplish alot and for that I am thankful.  Tomorrow is my crop and I am anticipating a good turn out.  I have been wanting to make a Tri-Shutter card for quite awhile and I finally made a few.
This is the closed view of the card and then when you open it up it is very stunning.  I used Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip card stock and Lap of Luxury designer paper for this one.

This is the stand up view of the card.  It looks complicated but actually it is not hard to make.  If you would like the measurements, leave me a comment or e-mail me and I will provide them for you.
Here's a Valentine version of the card.  I used the Filled With Love stamp set for the word "LOVE" and I heat embossed it.
Open version of the card.  Isn't it beautiful?

I had fun making these cards and I plan to give a class at the beginning of March.  Check my calendar of classes for date and time.  

Looking forward to this weekend.  The crop tomorrow should be lots of fun and on Super Bowl Sunday I will be attending a crop at Scrappin' Time.  So many crops---so little time!  Have a blessed weekend and come back on Monday for more project ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...