CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

3RD GRADE

My granddaughter Angie is in 3rd grade at Ruby Duncan Elementary.  I had been wanting to make a page layout for each of my grand children's current grade levels. So I started with Angie.

I cut the numbers on the Cricut with the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge with the Roly Poly key at various sizes in three different color card stock. 
I used die cut stickers by Reminisce, Making the Grade line.  Love the look of these stickers and they made the layout much easier to finish.  The large stars were punched out with the Extra Large Star punch from Stampin' Up.
The background paper is Making the Grade "pencil this in" by Reminisce.  Wish I had bought more of this designer paper.  Oh well, another excuse to go back to Scrappin' Time. 
Almost didn't get to make anything yesterday.  I had a really busy day, learning the Publisher program for our church bulletin and then our ladies church group the Marthas and Marys (M&Ms) had their monthly meeting.  We were treated to popcorn, chocolates, sodas and other goodies while we watched the movie Valentine's Day.  Loved the movie and gained about 5 lbs.

Thank God this layout was fast and easy.  One down and five to go (one for each of the grand kids).  Last minute projects usually work out better.  Let me know if you liked this layout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...