CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

SISTERS -- BEST FRIENDS!

Attending Vacation Bible School  and a day sharing a milk shake
Happy President's Day everyone.  By the time you read this, my family and I will be spending the holiday in St. George, Utah.  I attended a great fundraiser crop this weekend and this is one of the layouts I was able to complete. 

Having fun fooling around and 1st day of school
My two granddaughters are typical sisters.  They get along "most" of the time, but there are moments they don't get along.  Here I've captured those moments that are "special" when they enjoy each other's company. 
I used the Cricut cartridge A Child's Year to cut the two little girls image and the wording "best friends."  This was a fun and fast project.  I added a few colorful brads, but the designer paper didn't really require too many embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by to share your time with me. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...