CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 07, 2011

Beautiful Sisters

Good Monday morning everyone.  What a great weekend I had.  My crop on Saturday was very well attended and I have to toot my horn because my guests had a super fun time and my Stampin' Up sales went up. 

On Super Bowl Sunday I attended a crop at Scrappin' Time.  I worked on this layout which has a ton of beautiful rhinestones.  The little pink rosettes added an elegant touch.  Of course I made this layout to show off two of my granddaughters, Angie and Natalia.
The flowers were made with the Scallop Circle punch by Stampin' Up (SU).  The little leaves are also a sizzlet by SU.  At Scrappin' Time I was able to cut this beautiful butterfly which I distressed with the Elegant Lines SU embossing folder and brown ink.
Lots of pink rhinestones add glitz to my layout.  I used the "fuzzy cut" technique which involves cutting part of both the top and bottom design of the designer paper so that you can slip the background mats through it.
I had the opportunity to sit next to some really nice ladies at Scrappin' Time and connecting with them.  I'm hoping I get to see them again.  Thanks ladies for sharing.

Today, I am meeting with the Divine Divas to scrap some more.  Life is good when you can scrapbook three days in a row.  Hope you'll come back tomorrow.  I have a cute idea to share with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...