CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BEAUTIFUL CARDS






Close To My Heart Stamps
Stampin' Up Embossing Folders
Stampin' Up Scallop Trim punches
Martha Stewart ribbon
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Martha Stewart Modern Garland punch
Close To My Heart Designer Paper

My friend Teri Baxter had a card class last Friday.  I was unable to attend even though I had signed up for her class.  So yesterday, I stopped by Teri's house to pick up my kit of six cards.  All of them are beautiful.  I made my cards slightly different than Teri's.  To see Teri's samples visit her blog:  www.themidnightartist.blogspot.com.

Thanks Teri for sharing your creative talents with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...