CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 03, 2011

My friend Rachel made her version of the Family Canvas picture that I posted last week.  One of her friends was celebrating a 50's birthday and she designed it to fit the occasion.  I think she did a wonderful job of decorating it. 

I wanted to share this project because when you inspire someone to make their own creation, a good feeling overtakes you.  This is how I feel when one of my friends decides to create their own.  

Thank you Rachel for sharing.  I think you did a fantastic job.  When I turn 50 maybe you can make me one, lol, oops I think I'm past that turning point.

Rachel has motivated me to make another canvas with a different theme.  Let's encourage our friends to be creative and play it forward.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...