CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

BASKETS & BLOOMS

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  Hope you're feelin' the love this morning.  I decided to make these cute little baskets to fill with candy and maybe a surprise for three of my heartthrobs.
Using the Baskets and Blooms die exclusive to Stampin' Up I cut the baskets out of Real Red card stock on the Big Shot.  I love my "Big Shot."  So many ways to use it.

I placed sticky tape on the creased sides of  both basket cutouts and also on the bottom edge of each cutout.  Not the circle.
Peel the sticky tape off and glue sides together.  This is what it will look like. 
For the bottom, fold all the way around the circle.  Open up the basket,  remove the sticky tape and insert the circle into the basket.  With the bone press around the circle to adhere to the basket.
With the heart punch I punched out a few hearts from the glitter paper and designer paper.  Next, I embellished the basket with these hearts.  Added pretty ribbon and I'm done.
Here are my three baskets ready to be filled with some chocolate treats.  Enjoy this day to your heart's content. 

 Thought for the Day:

I would give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...