CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ADORE

I absolutely "Adore" the sound of piano music and that is what inspired me to make this layout. 


When I lived in California, I had a baby grand piano and it was very hard to leave it behind.  Although I did take some lessons to learn, I never was able to dedicate the time it takes to play the piano with style and grace. 

I used designer paper from "the immortal love" stack by DCWV.  The piano was cut from the Cricut cartridge A Child's Year and the word "Adore" from Home Decor, as well as the chandelier. 

The keys were cut from the Cricut cartridge Sentiments.  The black matting was embossed with Stampin' Up's embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper and the corners were punched with Martha Stewart's arch lattice punch.

I cut the chandelier three times in black, vanilla and red cardstock.  Then I added lots of rhinestones.  I love the way it looks.
No pictures yet to put on this layout.  Have to work on arranging a night out to get dressed up and finding Mr. Right to take me out.

Enjoy your day and come back soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...