CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Beautiful White Flower

As a Stampin' Up demonstrator we are privileged to belong to the on-line Stampin' Connection community.  On a daily basis, very talented demonstrators share their creativity.  This was one of those fabulous finds that was posted to the Stampin' Connection site created by Maria Sanchez.
Although Maria's card was not an Easter card, I thought it would make a beautiful card for the season.  I also made another one as a thank you card for a special friend.
This will be the third Easter card you will be able to make at the workshop scheduled for March 19th.  Hope you can come and make the three cards that I have posted in the past few days. 
Here are all three cards for the Easter card workshop.  I've enjoyed making these samples for you and hopefully you can come and enjoy making them yourself. 

Don't miss out on the Sale-A-Bration FREE stuff! Contact me before March 31st to place your minimum $50 order or CLICK HERE and place your order online from my website!

Have a great weekend, thank you for visiting and; of course, I hope you will come back next week for more creative ideas.
Embossed hugs, Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...