CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

EASTER BLOSSOMS

I've added a new class to my Calendar of Classes and it is making three different Easter cards.  The class is scheduled for March 19th at 3 pm.  This is one of the cards that you will be making.
The cards are made with the stamp set "Easter Blossoms."  I love the images on this set.  They are very delicate and elegant.  This set is also ideal for making birthday cards, thinking of you, thank you, etc., its not just for Easter. 
I made one with Pretty in Pink and the other in Bashful Blue cardstock.  Can't decide which one I like better.  Let me know which one you prefer.  I will post the other two cards in the upcoming days. 

Easter Blossom stamp set (#121905 $25.95 Wood, #122157 $18.95 Clear) 




This stamp set can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog and it sells for $18.95 if ordered in clear acrylic or $25.92 if ordered wood mounted.  If you decide to order the set, you will get the class for Free.  Deadline to order the stamp set would be March 10th in time to have it delivered by the 19th of March. 

Hope you can join me for more creative time tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...