CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Scallop Circle Easel Card

Easel Card
I have been wanting to make an Easel Card for a very long time and I just never got to making one.  But when I saw Bronwyn Eastley's easel card,  I knew I had to make one.   Be sure to go to her blog for a great tutorial.  Click on www.addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com.
I used the Punch Potpourri stamp set by Stampin' Up and each of the punches that coordinate with this set which are the Butterfly, Full Heart, Two-Step Bird and Boho Blossoms.
I think this came out beautiful and can't wait to make more in different color palettes.  I used Chocolate Chip and Pretty In Pink card stock (CS).  On the inner circle I used white CS and embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.
Well before I made my Easel Card, I did work on organizing and cleaning my craft room some more.  I tackled this eyesore today.  This is what it looked like in the morning.  As you can see, I tend to pile things on top of each other. 
After what seemed like an eternity, this is what it looks like now.  WOW!even I'm impressed.
Some steps I took included taking an empty three-ring binder to store all my loose paper work.
 
Then I took several small and large clear bags to store unfinished projects.  I punched a hole on the top left corner of each of them and ran a metal ring through them.  I plan to label them and then hang them up on the wall.

The best advice I can give you is to put every item back to its intended place immediately after you finish using it.  That is what I know I usually don't do, but today I forced myself to do it.  I just have to get into the habit.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend and come back next week for more creative ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...