CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

TOP NOTE RECIPE BOOK

This coming Saturday is my first crop for the year and I will be doing a free Make and Take project.  I think this cute little recipe book will be a great gift idea and my guests will be able to make and take it home with them.  I thought I would also share this idea with you my viewers.
Top Note Die (113463)



The Top Note die is one of my favorites and it is very popular with Stampin' Up (SU) customers.  With chipboard I cut two Top Notes on the Big Shot.  Then I used some retired SU  designer paper (DSP) and cut out four Top Notes.  You will also need two sheets of white card stock (CS) cut in quarters and then cut 8 Top Notes for the inside recipes of your book.
Glue the DSP to both sides of the chipboards with Zig 2-Way glue or your favorite adhesive.
With Chocolate Chip ink pad and a sponge I shaded the front and back of the chipboard covers.
 
Punch holes with the Crop-A-Dile on the top left corner of each of the chipboards and also the eight white CS pieces.  Make sure they align.  Sandwich the white CS between the two chipboards and hold together with a metal ring. 
I cut out the title "recipes" at 2 inches with the From My Kitchen cartridge by Cricut.  Add some pretty ribbons to the ring.  Embellish the front cover with buttons and you're done!   Ready to add your own recipes.  If you have one for Cheesecake I would love it!!

If you can't come to the crop, I hope you will try this project at home.  If you have any questions or if you enjoyed this mini recipe book tutorial, please leave me a comment. 

Glad you stopped by and hope you come back again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...