CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wedding Invite

My daughter's best friend Ashley is getting married this weekend.  I wanted to share the beautiful invitation that I received from her.


Beautiful Peacock
 Terry is the Maid of Honor and she made the below memory keepers for the wedding. 

Front view
She stamped the peacock from the "Circle of Love (D1438, $22.95) by Close To My Heart.  I think this peacock is so beautiful.  She used Stickles and rhinestones to decorate the peacock.


Back view
 On the back is a lovely picture of Ashley and Charles holding hands starting their journey together in marriage.  Terry used the scallop trim border punch to form a pocket for the picture.  She then stamped "forever" from "Wonderful Words II" by Stampin' Up.  I know that Ashley will make a beautiful bride.  

I am planning on giving a Christmas Stamp-A-Stack class next month.  I will post the cards and class information "manana."  Hasta la vista Amigas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...