CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Alee's Birthday Invite


Once Upon a Time


My granddaughter Alee's 7th birthday is coming soon.  Her mommy Marta made the birthday invitations and I think they came out looking super cute.  The outside has the princess castle cut from the Cricut cartridge '"Once Upon a Princess." 

Open the card and the inside looks like this:

The middle of the card has all the birthday info, date, time and location.  But what I thought was very clever was that Marta (the Fairy Godmother) started the invite with, "Far away in a magical land lives a Princess named Aleesandra.  She has made a birthday wish to have all her family and friends gather at her 7th birthday ball."

Side pockets

Notice the sides have two princess crowns with the number "7".  Those too were cut from the same cartridge.  On the left side a tag pulls out requesting Alee's guests to dress up in their favorite costumes to the Royal Ball.  

The right tag has the Princess' wish list, mostly toys like Barbie, My Little Pony, Zhu Zhu Pets, and D.S games.  The Princess also wants clothes and she gave us her shoe size.  Does that mean Alee will be dressed as Cinderella who lost her shoe or can you guess who Princess Alee wants to be?  Hmmm, I wonder what her Nana will get her?  Oh my, I need to get my horse and carriage ready to attend the Royal Ball.  If you need directions to the castle, just call King Eddie (aka Daddy).

I'll tell you later if I meet my Prince Charming at the ball.  I just hope I don't have to kiss a frog ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...