CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 04, 2010

Bo-Bunny Crop

Good Monday morning everyone, hope you had a great weekend. 

On Saturday I went to the Scrappin' Time's Bo-Bunny crop.  About 20 ladies attended the 14-hour scrapbooking event and it was evident that everyone had fun.  We each received a scrapping kit and several prizes were given out.  I was fortunate to win twice, first a Bo-Bunny clear stamp set and then Bo-Bunny candy brads.  You can see what I won below.   The grand prize was a red leather purse which was won by another attendee. 
Bo-Bunny prizes


During the crop everyone works on their own projects.  I was able to accomplish a couple of page layouts which I want to share with you.  My granddaughters attend summer bible camp and they love to participate in this yearly event.  

Natie and Angie
 
Team leaders and pajama day
 
"Life Is A Beach" Cricut cartridge

I will post more this week, so come back tomorrow, I know you will love my Halloween pop-up layout. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...