CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

THANKSGIVING LAYOUT

Yesterday was a fun day because I met with the Cricut Divas and we worked on a page layout designed by Diane.  I was able to cut out all the images but I have not put it together so I thought I would show you the one that Penny finished. 


The Autumn colors looked so nice on this page layout which we cut with the Cricut cartridge "Thanksgiving."  I love all the Autumn leaves on this page.


I decided to buy the cartridge from Jennifer after I saw how great the images were.  I especially liked the font style of each of the sayings.  Jennifer has great prices at the Crafting Place located at 3560 E. Russell Rd, Las Vegas, NV.  You can visit her store on-line at http://buy4less.webstore.com.


Thanksgiving Cricut cartridge
Thanks for visiting.  Believe me I am grateful that you are following me on my blog,  Yesterday, I hit the 1,000 mark of visitors.  Thank you for helping me reach this goal.  I love to craft and I am encouraged by your visits.  Please leave me a comment or any suggestions on what you would like to see on my blog.  See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...