CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MINI RECIPE BOOK #2

Front cover

Here I go again, posting another cookbook I made for the craft fair at St. John Neumann Church.

Inside cover
I used designer paper from Nana's Kitchen by DCWV and stickers by the Paper Studio.  I've had this paper stack for almost 2 years and I'm finally getting some good use out of it.

Pastries
This cookbook is made using four brown lunch bags with dividers.  The first divider is for "Pastries".

You might not be able to appreciate this paper, but it is so beautiful.  It has glitter on all the images.
Fresh Coffee

Cookies
The second bag has a divider for "Cookies.".
Pies
The next divider is for "Pies."
Holiday Favorites
Next is "Holiday Favorites."  Inside each paper bag I plan to place recipe cards that coordinate with the designer paper.

Candy
And the last divider is "Candy."  I bought these cute stickers at Hobby Lobby when they were on sale.
 
Inside back cover
I did some paper piercing on this piece of designer paper and I also used the scallop edge punch by Stampin' Up.


Back cover
That's it!  This cookbook went much faster.  It must mean I'm mastering the technique.  Let me know what you think of this second lunch bag cookbook.  Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...