CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Mini Recipe Book

Front cover

Good Monday morning everyone!  Hope your weekend was joyous.  I had a great time at Scrappin' Time cropping with Sandy, Lynn, Amy and Lisa.  I want to thank these ladies for sharing their stories and talents with me.  I think this was one of the best crops I have been to.


I made recipe books for our annual Christmas boutique at St. John Neumann and this is one of them.


Added recipe cards inside lunch bag

Kiss the Cook

BBQ


Eat!


CTMH memory protectors

Recipe cards

Bon Appetit!
I used chipboard, designer paper from DCWV (Nana's Kitchen stack), Cricut cartridges "From The Kitchen and Plantin Schoolbook," Sassafras stickers, Close To My Heart flip flap memory protectors, four brown lunch bags, three metal rings, ribbons, and recipe cards and embellishments by Sulyn Industries.

I hope you enjoyed this project and I welcome any suggestions or comments.  Let me know how much you recommend we should charge for the cookbooks.  Enjoy your day and the weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...