CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Greeting Card Kids Box

Finally, the weekend is here and so many things to do.  First, I am going to go to the Sun City Aliante Craft Fair tomorrow that starts at 9 a.m. and then to Scrapin Time for a get-together with fellow scrapbooking ladies which starts at 4 and lasts till midnight.  I don't think I will be able to last that long, but I'm going to try.  Here's my latest project to share:

Greeting Card Kids (#120633, $15.95)


When I saw these cute boxes on www.ChicnScratch.com demonstrated by Angie, I knew I had to make my own.  I love this Stampin' Up stamp set and as I posted before I will be having a free class using this set.  All you have to do is buy the set and you can make three free cards.  Check my post on October 7, 2010, to view the cards.
 
Halloween box

Valentine's Day box
You can fill these boxes with any kind of sweet treats.  The stamp set is so worth getting because it can be used for so many occasions.  Call me to order your set and then come to my workshop and make three free cards. 

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Don't forget to spend some time being creative--its good for you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...