CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

ICE CREAM PARLOR CARD

I was waiting for the UPS man to finish off my birthday card.  I love it when he pays a visit to my house.  Can you guess why?


Stampin' Up order just arrived!!
Here's the other birthday card I promised to show you.  I cased this card from Diana Gibbs. You can watch her video on http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/stampin_with_Di/ 
Front view

Top view

Side view
This is the stamp set I was anxiously waiting for the UPS man to deliver.
Birthday Bakery #120115, Free hostess set level I

Ice Cream Parlour



Here's the list of supplies:

Stamp set:  Birthday Bakery (free Hostess level I stamp set)
Card stock:  Pretty in Pink, Shimmery White, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Black Stazon, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, Pretty In Pink, Baja Breeze
Misc:  Square Lattice embossing folder, oval punch, scalloped oval punch, scallop edge border punch and window punch.

I loved making this card.  It was worth waiting for my free stamp set from Stampin' Up.


The below pictures are a few of the steps in making this card, but I recommend you watch Diana's video.


unch out six white and five Pretty in Pink pieces with word window punch.  





Thanks again for visiting . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...