CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

CHRISTMAS STAMP-A-STACK

Good Friday morning!  Time is quickly passing and before we know it will be Christmas.  I always enjoy sending out handmade Christmas cards, so I will be offering a Christmas stamp-a-stack workshop.  At this workshop you will able to make 15 Christmas cards to share with your family and friends.  I am offering this class three times before Christmas gets here, just in case you are not available on a certain date.  Check the dates on the right side bar of my blog for my Class Calendar. 
Three designs, all Stampin' Up
These are the three designs we will be making.  You will make five of each design, unless you prefer making 15 of the
same card.
Peaceful Season (#120819)
Snow Swirled (111690)
Jolly Old St. Nick (#121321)


The class needs to be paid in advance so that I can order all supplies and have them ready before the class.  The fee for the class is only $10.00 and includes 15 cards of your choice and envelopes for each card.  You will also receive for free the below Christmas Card Box.  My gift to you.  
Praceful Season (#120819)


You can store your cards in this elegant keepsake box.  I hope you liked the cards and get motivated to sign up.  Let me know what date works out best for you.  Come and enjoy an evening of creativity and fellowship.  Who knows maybe Santa might make a surprise visit!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...