CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Christmas cards

Greeting Card Kids

I thought it was time to start making Christmas cards and I recently bought this cute Stampin' Up stamp set which I love.  It is called, Greeting Cards Kids (#120633) and it has four images ideal for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day and back to school.  You can probably find even more uses.  Below you can see what I made.

I mainly used Stampin' Up  products, such as Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black  and Very Vanilla cardstock, Dazzlingly Diamonds glitter, Basic Black ink, color markers, red grosgrain ribbon, and scallop trim border, extra-large scallop circle and modern label punches.  For the greeting I used a stamp from Snow Swirled (#111690).


I think the above card is my favorite, because of its simplicity.

Can you see the glitter?

Of the three cards, this last card  is the easiest to make.  I hope you liked all of them.  I plan to schedule a card-making class in a few weeks.  I want to offer the stamp set for the selling price ($15.95 plus S&H and tax) and you can make all three cards for free. 




Can you believe tomorrow is Friday!  I have so much going on these next few days, so excuse me if I don't get to post until Monday.  May God bless everyone have a great week-end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...